Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Phone # in Chile

Hi Everyone,
I just set up an online number through Skype so that you can call me while I am in Chile! I pay a base fee to purchase the number itself and then you can call it from your cell or landline here in the US for the same fee you would pay to call any local call. The number is 815-981-4574. Notice that it's an 815 number?! That means that you pay the same amount you would to call any other 815 number, even though I won't be in the 815 area code. So, it will charge you the same amount you pay now to call my everyday cell phone here in the US. I have call forwarding, so it first calls my Skype and if I'm not online it will forward it to my Chilean cell phone. Sweet huh? So you know what that means...I'm expecting lots of calls! You have no reason not to stay in touch :)
Be talking with you soon!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment