Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Little More Stupid

We painted again all day today, and finished painting the whole clinic in the town of Guaricanos (technically part of Santo Domingo). We took a break and I fell asleep sitting up, I am so so tired! We go all day and don't get back until around 11 at night. This week we are just getting ready for the teams to come. Our first team is getting here Friday and we will be in La Represa working with them for a week. I am kind of excited to get into the rythym (sp?) of having the teams here, but I know it will probably be harder compared to this week. I have already learned more Spanish in four days than in 6 years of classes, and I'm surprised at how well I'm doing with it. I don't have a lot more to say, maybe if I can get some rest sometime I'll be able to write something of worth here :) Hasta luego...

1 comment:

  1. p.s. the title is "a little more stupid" because of all the paint fumes I've been sniffing in the last few days. I forgot to mention that.

    ReplyDelete